CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tag I'm it

Well Alison has tagged me to give my 7 random facts about myself so here they are:

1) When i was 7 I fell down and split my head open in between my eyes and had to get 13 stitches. Which just so happened to be on my birthday. Then a year latter i fell in a camp fire lucky it was just put out but i was rushed from our camp site to the hospital and lucky just got my lower back and just missed a sever 3rd degree burn and having surgery!

2) Unfortunately my life went the wrong way when i was 18 and i have 3 tattoos one on my back of a bumble bee, one around my belly button and the biggest one on my ankle of tinker bell. One day i will have a lot of money for laser surgery and get them removed!!

3) I get annoyed very very VERY easily!

4) I hate to run every morning but, I love to run every morning I do at least 2 miles 5 days a week unless we have some crazy early morning thing to do.

5) After high school I got the only scholar ship to beauty school from Yuma High. I finished and became a Barber at Daniel's Barber shop. I worked there for 5 years till I had Jake and we moved to North Carolina.

6) I am the oldest out of NINE kids. And the funny thing is there is a 23 year gap between me and Joey!!

7) I love to crochet and make blankets I learned from my mom when I was about 9 years old and have of course gotten a lot better but I do it almost every night to unwind.

So now I am suppose to Tag 7 people so the people I'm tagging are:
Angie, Carolina, Carrie, Deidra, Edna, Ericka, and Sabra. Have fun guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your randoms, you crack me up. I want to have the same "I hate to run but love to run," soon. Hopefully when we get to Yuma I can start doing that again. The one where you said you get annoyed very easily made me laugh, I could just hear your voice when you are mad and it made me laugh. I miss you Melinders!

Jeff and Ang said...

I did not know learnd o crchet at 9!! OW Come I still don't know how to?? I'm working on my 7, that's a lot of things!!

Carol Godinez said...

You're so funny! I miss your sence of humor and your contagious laugh! I'll work on my 7...thanks for that : )

Jeff and Ang said...

Oh I forgot to say what do you mean you get annoyed easily, no no not at all (: but I LOVE YOU!!