CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Beach day!

Today we had planed on going to the pool on base but when I got there they were full to maximum capacity! Well great how do I explain that to my 3 year old who is dying to go to the pool!! AAGGHH!! Anyways so me and my friend Paulina decided to try to see if another pool was open which it wasn't so I ran home grabbed the beach toys and blankets and we headed out to the beach! Which turned out to be a lot of fun. We were only there an hour but that's what's great about only being 25 minutes away! So we let the kids loose and Madison just took off! She was running around the beach like a crazy lady. Which was great because the last couple of times she has been scared to even touch the water. Jake just loves to get in those waves and jump them. He had a lot of fun with his friend Morgan today as you can see him chasing her around. It's already started him chasing girls!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!! Your kids are so cute!

Angela said...

Oh! Lucky! I wish we had a beach that close. Looks like fun. I love those pictures!

Jeff and Ang said...

Looks like a fun day! I love Madi running right for the water and little heartbreaker Jake!

Sabra said...

Looks a lot more fun than the base pool!

leinbachfamily said...

I'm jealous of the beach. You guys are cute. Looks like a great time.

Carrie said...

Wow, I've missed a lot sice I've been gone. A new cat, fun vacation, and trip to the beach. The pictures on the beach are way cute. And I hope boots isn't still crying all the time.