CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

I know a day has passed but I just want to say happy Father's day to my wonderful husband. He is an amazing Dad. He loves his kids with all his heart. I love to see their faces when he comes home from work they go running to the door and Jake is yelling daddy's home! He always does all he can to make his kids happy. He does so much for our family and I am so proud of him. And we all love him so very much!!
I also want to wish my own dad a happy Father's day. He is a wonderful dad and I love him very much. Especially when I get those random calls from him every once in a while. Thanks for all you have done for me dad!! I also want to wish Mike's dad a happy father's day! We love you dad's!

2 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Happy fathers day to Mike! And you did make me laugh...i love you tons (:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those picts with him and your babies, I am glad you have a good husband and daddy to your kids!!!Love ya