CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Obsessed with my kids



Okay so to day i was thinking.... I sure take alot of pictures of the kids so this afternoon we decided to play dress up and so i put the kids in cute church clothes and made them pose! I tried to make them pose that is. But no matter what they always look so cute.











And i always love trying to get them to play together which at this age is a little tough but taking pictures seems to becoming a lot easier because as soon as i start taking pictures of Madison Jake wants to join in so lately the togetherness has been great!




Then we got to spend some time outside today even though it's so incredibly hot we defiantly need some hats
so how cute are these hats we have going on!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

I love it! I love it! Too cute (: They are adorable all dressed up! Don't complain about the heat too much 108 here today! How I miss the outdoors, I only get to see it for a moment as I run to my car...haha anyways love you and miss you! Give everyone squishes for me (: (you too)

Angela said...

Aww! So cute! Such big blue eyes.. yes, it's nice when they have a little competition for attention, that's the only way I can get Mia's hair done - if I start doing Kendra's! I wish my babies would have kept hats on - very sweet on yours. I have to agree with Ang - stinking hot & even a little humid today. Yuck. Come on Fall!!!