CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Growing up


Madison has become our little active one! She is on her way to crawling she is now getting up on all fours and rocking back and fourth. We are so proud of how much she learns each day and before we know it she'll be all over the house!!



I just can't believe how big my kids are getting Jake is growing up to be such a little boy. He brightens my day every morning and throughout the day with all the things he loves to do and this summer there has been a big demand of popcycles!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

I like the new backgreound (0: I can't believe madison's almost crawling! Time goes by so fast! Before you know it they'll be off to school): Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love your new design, especially your header picture. You guys are so cute. I can't believe Maddy is crawling or practically crawling, it was like yesterday Shelly was showing me the picture of her and telling me that you had a little baby girl, so crazy, they are adorable!

Angela said...

Yay! New layout! It's cute, I love your family picture. Why do babies grow up so fast?! :) I love that 'rocking' phase, adorable, but not quite mobile. Watch out! She'll be getting into things before you know it.