CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Father's Love




I just wanted everyone to know what a wonderful
dad Mike is! Jake loves when his daddy spends time
with him and colors or plays trains or playing out side.
And Madison's cute happy face just to see daddy after
him being gone all day at work and when he comes and
gives her kisses and hugs, she just glows!
I am so proud of what a wonderful father and husband
Mike is and how hard he works for our family and all he
does to make us so happy!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Happy Halloween (: Love your background, very SPOOKY! I love that pic of mike and maddie! So cute (: Mike is such a great guy, I'm proud to have him as my brother in law, but you are also a wonderful mom who does so much! Hope my little Madikins is feeling better and you can get some sleep! Love you pumpkin head!

Anonymous said...

We got lucky and both found winners. Everytime I see Jeremy with our kiddos, I fall in love with him so much more. You guys look so happy!

Angela said...

What sweet pictures! I love when Greg comes home and all the kids scream "Daddy!" and run to him. I never got to know your hubby, I'm glad he's so great! You deserve it.