CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jake's Party

We celebrated Jake's birthday on Saturday we had lots of friends come and have lots of fun. We had pizza from Little ceasars and then we played somes games like musical chairs, pin the flag on the pirate ship, and find the coins in the yucky gunk! Then we had a pirate ship pinata. Then Jake opened all his many presents and got some great gifts! We want to thank everyone for all the gifts and for coming to Jakes party! Then we sang happy birthday and had some yummy pirate cake! Jakes real birtday is October 31st (halloween) but Mike is leaving on Monday so we had his party Saturday. We will go trick or treating on his birthday then some of my friends and there kids are going to come over for some cupcakes! I can't believe my little boy is almost 4 he is growing up so fast and getting so big and so smart! We are so proud of him and they cute little man he is becoming! We love you Jake! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! I can't believe he is almost four!! I hope he has a good birthday (: I can't wait to see you all! Good luck tomorrow!! I love you guys!!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday! It seems like 4 has come a little too fast...(: I love birthday parties!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he hit the jackpot in the present dept. Glad you had fun. I can't wait till you are here!