CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Strebe's visit

This past week my parents flew into see us. We had such a great visit and had a lot of fun with them. Monday we got to show them all around town and the bases and Mike got to show my dad all the things around the bases and everything he works on and then Tuesday we went out to the beach and then Wednesday we drove to Greensboro, NC so my dad could see a business that he does business with. Then we finished the day with driving to Mt Airy, NC the town were Mayberry (from the Andy Griffith show) is based on. They had some fun things to see and it was fun to see my mom so excited cause she loves the Andy Griffith show! Then we drove past Raleigh and went to Smithfield, NC to the outlet mall for a bit. Then we drove home. They left on Friday the trip went so fast but we are so glad they came and enjoyed our time with them. When they left Jake cried so much. He was so sad the rest of the day. We love them and can't wait to see them in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Sounds like you had a good visit!! I'm glad they could come and see you, wish I could!! But I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like lots of fun! Can't wait till you are here!