CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mister smarty pants!




Jake is now into using the computer. I thought it would be fun to have him start playing some games on the computer. So I logged onto the Noggin and Nick Jr. website and he started playing games. He loved Dora and Go Diego Go and Max and Ruby of course! So now for the past 3 days he asks all day Mom can I play the computer? So I let him play at least twice a day but that is never enough! But he's learning some good things and working on his ABC's and numbers so that's always good! But how cute is he with Daddy's headphones on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh here comes the never ending technology phase, he is so cute!

Angela said...

Yeah...Kendra's favs are playhouse disney and nick jr! I'll have to try out noggin.