CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun with Daddy!




Dad spent some time outside the other day with the kids filling up numerous water balloons! Jake loves water balloons and Madison had fun squeezing them and popping them on herself! LOL. But it being so hot it only lasted for about 20 minutes but it was a nice way for them to cool off a little and have some fun with daddy! Mike is such a great dad and loves Jake and Madison so much and I am so grateful for how much he loves his kids and Me. I love you pumpkin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Daddy, water balloons are the best and your kids are so cute!

Carrie said...

Fun times! I think it is great that Madison liked to pop them on herself. (:

Chredna said...

Melinda!!!! I am a horrible, horrible friend....Happy Birthday!!! I know I'm totally late and I'm sorry. I hope you had a great day! I'll call you soon.

Jeff and Ang said...

Woo hoo! Water balloons are always tons of fun!! Mike is a great guy! I'm proud to have hima s a brother-in law!