CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Sister!


Yes so I forgot to say in my Long blog below that I get to go visit my wonderful, best sister in the whole world! Yes when I go home I get to go stay with Angie and Jeff too. And I am so excited. So after Thanksgiving day weekend is over we will go home with them until my mom comes and picks us up or Angie calls my mom begging her to come pick us up! LOL which ever comes first. But I am so excited to see her and Jeff and my little Nicholas and Emma! I miss them so much. Angie is the best sister and one of my best friends in the world. I love you Ang!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

MELINDA!!! I knew you would not listen to me!!! Although I am very very very excited for you to come visit me, I didn't need my own post about it!!! Also--I could never get sick of my wonderful sister!! (unless you sit on me or pick on my mail man, lol) I will be hiding you away when mom comes to pick you up!! I love you melinda!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
p.s. nice picture (:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Melinda, I love how close you and Ang are. I wish me and my sister were closer. Oh and I just read on Angie's blog that it was your b-day, so happy late b-day girl, can't wait till you are down!

Angela said...

What a nice sister post. Yay! Happy belated Birthday! I want to get together too when you come down here. We should do a girls night out! :) The pool we visited was Trevor & Hilary (Moore) Swensons! Nice huh? Maybe we can have our night out there - well, maybe not in November! LOL