CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


Here is a few of our 4th of July pictures. We had a nice time we went to our friends house and had a barbecue and then lite off some fireworks. Jake was swimming with his friend Christopher and Madison was determined to get in with them so we finally put Jake's floaties on her and she put her in there. She could touch the bottom and was running all over in there. Even when she fell and went under the water she was just laughing her head off. Jake had fun with Mike lighting off some of the fireworks. Madison was not a big fan of the fireworks they scared her! But we had fun anyways! Hope everyone else had a great night!

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Looks like fun! I love the 4th.

Jeff and Ang said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like it was a fun day! Sounds like Madie is quite the stubborn little girl!! I wonder where she could possibly get that from?????? =D

Carrie said...

I like the picture with Jake and the sparkler! Glad you had a happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun, I lov ethe pict of you and Maddy, I love that you have two little munchkins too. I can't wait to have more! Glad you had a nice fourth of July!