CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Two of a kind


So here are my to silly kids... well we have this
door that goes out to the garage from
the living room, and the door was
there before we moved in and it has a cat door on
it. But it falls apart so easily. Well the kids have
found it fun that whenever me or Mike go out to
the garage they take the swinging cat door off and
stick there heads out to watch us. Especially Madison
she is such a nosey little girl and has to know everything
that is going on! But today i captured quite the funny
picture of them both trying to look out at the same time.
It was just to funny! I love them!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Your kids are such nerds!! You know they get that from...You!! Hehe j/k they are absolutely adorable!! I actually think that is quite creative (: Silly silly!! Well I love you and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that picture made me laugh, they look so cute and Maddy looks like she is very intent on seeing what you are doing out there in the garage. I love Jakes little smile there. I still can't get over how much Madison looks like her mama! I wuv and miss you too.

Chredna said...

ok....Jake looks like Mike and Madison looks like you!!! I can't believe how big they have gotten!! They're so cute! When are you coming down again??