CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Madison's new hobby



Madison has found a new hobby for herself
which as you can see is pulling out her diapers!
She does it morning noon and night. And as I go
to pick them all up and put them back in her
diaper stacker she patiently waits and watches
me and when I'm done, well she makes her way
straight back to them. And so I have gotten very
sick of re-picking them back up so lately her floor
has been decorated with diapers. But hey it makes
it easy when i got to change her and they're right there
in front of me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remeber when my kids went through that stage, it drove me nuts and I finally just didi what you did and I would pick them up at bed time, no sense doing it 5 million times a day and getting frustrated, she is such a cutie pie! I miss you Melinda!

Jeff and Ang said...

Madison is so cute! You can't even be mad that she's doing that because she just has to look at you with her big blue eyes and who would care?? (: I miss her...and everyone! I'm glad you like the new background, I couldn't get the words bigger with the old one so I just switched it...well hope you had a great weekend! I love you tons hun!!

Deidra said...

AWWW how cute. My house is decorated with cute kid things like that too.....diapers, toys, blankets it does get exhausting picking everything up 17 times a day. Give her a kiss for me!

Carrie said...

Hi! This blog thing is pretty fun. It is great to keep in touch and share all the cute and funny stories we all have. Ang and her blog inspired me to make one. I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. You've got some cute kids and a really cute blog too!