CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Madison's growing up!

Madison had her first haircut on Sunday, I have trimmed her bang many times but when she saw dad and Jake get there haircut she wanted one too! So I just trimmed her hair all around and made it all the same length. She looks so pretty and still has lots of curls!

Well she finally asked! She wanted her toes painted. She keeps seeing me paint my toes and I always ask her if she wants me to paint hers and always refuses. But the other day said mommy paint my toes!!! So of course I was hesitant because I didn't think she would sit there and let them dry, but she did she sat patiently on our bathroom counter and let them dry. They are orange for halloween! She is just so big!



2 comments:

Carrie said...

She IS getting so big. Wow, what a cutie.

The Harris Family said...

What cutie! I hope you are doing well! We sure miss you guys! Love ya!