CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Madison's Destruction

So last night Mike and I were out in the garage while he was putting his new back bar on his quad, well it was about 8:45 and I had a feeling to come in so I walk in to find Madison over at the TV scratching the bottom of it with my needle nose craft sissors!!!!! I screamed!!! So yeah it's bad but not super bad but of course it's very ugly and awful. This is after all our 2,000 dollar TV!!! So she did get a spanken and was put to bed! She usually makes lots of fuss at bed and last night not a pep out of her! She knew she was in trouble. So yes we have a warranty but it only covers the electrical part. Never did I think when we bought the TV when Madison was 7 months old that she would be destructive, because Jake has always be an angel! So I called the warrenty place and of course it's not covered to fix so I called a TV repair specalist and the gave me a price of $700-$1000 to fix it. So oh well we are just going to have to deal with the uglyness! I guess I have to have my eye on Madison all the time now she's going to be a handful!


4 comments:

Sabra said...

We caught our son "cleaning" our 55inch television once. I caught him in action with the spray bottle. Of course, you know this was just the beginning for him.

Carol Godinez said...

Wow! I would have freaked out! But now you'll have a constant reminder of Madison at that age.

Anonymous said...

EEEKKKK, I am so sorry Melinders, that is awful. I bet Maddy will never do that again! Love ya!

Deidra said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Oh that girl. I can't just imagine the screaming! It looks like the scissors were broken....did you break them or is that the way they "really" look? How are you. We need to talk it has really been a while huh. How is life and how is Mike doing with the new assignment and how are you doing with it? Do you miss Jacksonville yet? I miss you! Love ya--Deidra