CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


Happy Mother's day to all you mom's out there!
I am so grateful for this wonderful day to take the
time to appreciate our mom's. My mom is the best
mom in the world. And I'm so grateful for her and
all that she has done for me and that she continues
to do for me! For all she has taught me and still teaches
me.
I'm so lucky to be the mom of these two wonderful
and beautiful children right here! They continue to
make me proud and happy each day, and yes there
are those many days that they make me want to pull my hair out,
but at the end of the day I just thank God that he has
blessed me and given me the opportunity to be a mom.
My most favorite thing about being a mom is the sweet
little hugs and kisses and knowing they need me and love me!
I hope everyone enjoys Mother's day!!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Happy mother's day to you!!! You're such a great mom! Thanks for giving me my beautiful niece and nephew!! hope you have a great vacation! love you!

Deidra said...

Hey....YOU and a great mom~I miss you and love you. I just also wanted to tell you that your house looks great. I love the color scheme! Where are you doing on Vacation?

Deidra said...

Woops, I meant that you are a great mom. I have problems....sorry!

Carrie said...

Hope you had a good mothers day! Being a mom is so humbling and I completly agree that it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.