CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MADISON!!

Today is Madison's 1st birthday! We can't
believe she is already 1. The time flew and she
is getting so big! She had a great day with a fun
party. We invited lots of friends and here are a
couple pictures...

One of Madison's many presents! But this was just
too cute of a picture of her!

Here is her Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake.
I don't think she knew what to think of it!

And she also got a cake of her very own....

Which she had no problem diving into it and sucking
away all the frosting!
Happy Birthday to our little sweetheart! We love
you Madi!

4 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

AHH! I can't believe my little madikins is 1!! She is such a cutie, I miss her and everyone so much! I love her bow on her head and her smart way of diving into her cake!! I'm glad she had a great b-day and thanks for posting the pics so fast ; D love you!!

Angela said...

So cute! It is crazy how fast a year goes by. I love the face in the cake! I have to say frosting is the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is 1, that is so crazy! I love the pict of her diving into the cake, so stinkin cute~!!!

Deidra said...

Oh how cute. Happy Birthday little girl. I hope that all is well with you guys.
Love ya,
Deidra