CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Arggg Pirate


Jake got his new pirate ship yesterday,
and we want to thank Grandma McEwen!
She sent him some money so he could buy it!
Jake loves it he has played with it non stop
for the past two days now. Jake loves to play
pirate he has his little dress up costume on most
of the time. The best thing today was, he was playing
with his two little pirate men and i heard him say
argg pirate i make you walk the plank! I just laughed
so hard I love to hear how creative he is and was his
little imagination comes up with!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Jake is too cute! Glad he has a pirate ship he can enjoy(; looks like a good one!! i love my little jake pirate!!

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin cute, that is also an awsome pict of him. What a handsomr little man!

Angela said...

Cute picture! I love when they play by themselves and have little conversatioins. Too funny. Hey I have a question, when you change your background, is there a way to do it without deleting all your links and such? Or can you save them somehow? I want to change mine, but I'm too lazy to retype everything! :) Thanks Melinda!