CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Marine Corp Ball


This past weekend we went to the Marine Corp Ball it was
pretty fun. Especially since you get to get all dressed up and
do your hair and stuff, even if it is just for one night and it last
for about a total of 3-4 hours. But they had a nice dinner and
I actually got Mike to dance with me! Which is my favorite
part of the night, the dancing! Last year we were quick to leave
I was pregnant and it wasn't to much fun. But here is one picture
our friends took it didn't turn out wonderful but it's something!
Happy Birthday Marine Corps!!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

You look gorgeous and mike is so handsome in his uniform (; Glad you put up a picture, the dress looked great (: I can't wait to see you in 1month and 8 days!!

Anonymous said...

Hubba, hubba, you guys look gorgeous. I want to see ya girl. I miss all our fun old times. I can't believe we both have two little kiddos now. Oh, I dyed my hair DARK today, I finally quit trying to stay blonde. After having kids, my hair got so dark, so when I was at the salon to get more blonde highlights, I said I don't want to dye my hair anymore and she said she could match my roots, so I did it. It looks super different, but it will be so much easier to maintain. it is just weird seeing myself with dark hair. Ok I posted a pict of it if you are curious to see. So when are you going to be in Yuma next? We seriously need to al get together. Love ya!

Jeff and Ang said...

I like the new header pic! How come I don't have one?? Hope your house projects are going ok..love you !! Only 26 days until I see you!!